Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wrought iron headboard

House Beautiful Turkey edition May 2011



I’ve been looking for a headboard to our bed since we moved to the new house. In the previous house we had an inside ‘window’ facing the walk-in-closet as a headboard, so didn’t need anything else. Now there’s just a plain…brown…wall.

A couple of weeks back, I was reading Ruby Rhino's blog on a orange bedroom. She was more talking about the color orange (can’t really recall what she wrote, sorry!), while my focus was completely on the headboard (perhaps a gate-turned-headboard?)partly visible in the picture. There it is!! 


Problem – where do I get such a thing in Sweden, or in Finland (mentally  very close to me for obvious reasons)? I could perhaps get 1 made at Rustica in Finland. Now that I am really looking for this piece on my home front, they seem to be EVERYWHERE (but here, that is) – Look now:
Mudo Concept of Turkey has everything possible from rocking chair to garden furniture:
House Beautiful Turkey edition May 2011




Even Tchibo (in the classic Tchibo style, 499,95 YTL, of course...:)) has something for the garden:

House Beautiful Turkey edition May 2011


I just need a headboard, but in Sweden….


***
sisustustrendit, sisustuksen trendit, takorauta sisustuksessa

No comments:

Post a Comment