Saturday, March 10, 2012

Apartment in Soho, N.Y. part II - bedroom


This post is part II to my previous post! The above bedroom was introduced in Design Shimmer blog, and I would for sure try to introduce something similar to my SOHO loft. Only - if my bedroom was like this, I don't know if I would ever be able to get out of bed!

My love for linen won't be fading anytime soon, so I would use linen voile or similar for the bed.



Some Iznik ceramic tiles for the wall, Himla linen and Himla cushion covers to build the bed. A vintage foot stool together with Harri Koskinen's block lamps, vintage wrought iron chairs for bed side tables, and a small color splash with Svensktten wall paper. Perhaps add a room divider for dressing up?

Vintage room divider from Kateysgarden.com
All images from http://pinterest.com/weranna/dream-home-in-n-y/

***
makuuhuoneen sisustus, vintage rahi, vintage palli, pellavaverhot, pellavatyyny

No comments:

Post a Comment